- Excellent driving features: No matter whether used on asphalt or soil – the BPS is easy to manoeuvre and provides perfect surfaces.
- Clean finish to the kerb is easily generated due to the square side-profile of the base plate.
- The control handle addresses the steering movements clearly, yet nevertheless generates low hand-arm vibrations of less than 5 m/s², which enable a long, comfortable working conditions.
- Easy to transport: A large lifting eye and wide, ergonomically designed carrying handles make moving and loading the machine both easy and comfortable.
- Maintenance-free: The BPS series is equipped with an extremely sturdy fan belt and has storage with lifetime lubrication. As a result, it is practically maintenance-free.
- Accessories are available separately: Wheel set and paving stone sliding mechanism round off the application areas of the APS.
Single direction vibratory plate for soil and asphalt compaction. Honda petrol engine.
Operating weight 71,0 kg
Centrifugal force 13,000 kN
Engine type Gasoline engine
Width 400 mm